I've always wanted a fish, I don't mind what kind, I love the golden ones they're cute and golden, some of them have long and big tails just like a dress.
Few years back I got two, it was a birthday present from my sister and my best friend, it was kind of surprise but I figured it out before they even surprise me, I pretended though, but when they asked me if I knew I told them that I did…
Anyway, they both got murdered by someone so dear to me, I was very sad and a little bit angry but I love her even more so I let them go, I was so sad, I didn't want to buy new ones, it was the first time I had a pet for myself, I loved them and cared for them, I even named them.
My older sister is going throw some problems now, so I was thinking of buying a fish and ask her to take care of it, coz this will help her to take her mind off the things she is trying to forget and help me to have someone to take care of my fish…
I'll tell her tomorrow (Inshallah), wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment