Monday, November 9, 2009

My Random Thoughts (Part 1)


I hate how I have to lock my heart away, just because people don't understand the way I feel, I fell empty, my chest is so heavy though, I don't get it!
I want to feel, to love, and to be free from this feeling, I can feel water going through my fingers, but I can't sense that tingling feeling I used to have when I touch it.

People enjoy categorizing people, its like a game they play, there are no rules, you just judge people and wait for them to defend themselves, its like picking a fight, but there is no one to back you up, it's a human against the whole society.

I love to feel the rain on my face, the wet hair and the weird taste of water; I want to smell the grass and ground and pick stones and throw them on the walls.
I walk but the thought of running is always in my head, I hate that I have to care about what people think, I don't give a shit, I want to listen to music as loud as I want, have you ever thought that maybe because you're talking so loud like you own the place is why I turn the volume up?

How would it feel to go and buy a pack of cigarettes?
Whenever I go to buy a drink I would always stare at the cigarettes behind the casher, I know how they would look at me if I point at them, I don't smoke, but It pisses me off that even if I did I can't even buy them like normal people would. I used to think that I hate being a girl when I was young, but as I grow up I started realizing, I don't have to change, I am me and no one can take that away, people will have to get use to the Idea that girls don't have to act like they think we should, who said that we have to always walk slowly and never look or stare, guys do it all the time, did society decided that too?
A friend of mine asked me recently “Who said that pink is for girls and blue is for boys?”
I don't know!! Who did? Seriously!

I love sports, electronics, and music, I'm your typical geek, I was called a tomboy so many times, but now, its like there are no tomboys, you're either a girl or not!
We live in the dark ages I tell you, the way people think sickens me, I don't put on a lot of make-up, I don't give a shit what people think about me, I look good for myself, and why do I have to look good just coz I'm going for a cruise?

Image by F-AYN-T

No comments: