Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Box of Wonder!


You know the feeling when you lose something suddenly without the opportunity to get it through you head first, the feeling that strikes and hurts, I hate it, it keeps me thinking of hours, it doesn't matter if it a person or something else, I get so attached to my stuff that I can' t let go easily, throwing my school books after the end of the year used to be a hard thing to do, with all the stupid comments inside and all. anything that holds a memory is so hard to get rid off.

What got me thinking is a box full of my books, papers and other stuff, it was mistakenly sent to the house of a friend of mine, well, my mom sent it there cause she thought it was hers, there was this paper with her name on it and that was all what mom needed to send it away. anyways, so it stayed there for quite some time, and when I went to visit her few days back I asked for it, and all I got was "Oh! that box, the maids throw it away." so I'm standing there staring at the wall waiting to be told thats its a mean joke, but it wasn't.

I get it, they are remodeling their house and stuff like this happens, so you asked the maids not to and they thought it was rubbish and they throw it away.

You know what I think is rubbish, it's the way you take care of things that are not yours, If it was me, I would take the thing thats yours and put it somewhere safe, not next to the boxes that were meant to be thrown away, yes, you heard me, my box was next to the boxes that were supposedly left there to be thrown away.

listen to this "we told them not to throw this one, it was heavy and all but when I came I didn't find it." that was the hint, (IT WAS HEAVY) what the fuck you're talking about? and please note that I received no apology for this mistake.

It's not what inside that box that is making me angry, it's the way she is dealing with it, I would die of embarrassment if this happened to me and I'll apologies at least 10 times over and over again, not only that but I'll try to replace the things that were important inside the box.

Oh yeah! there was this other thing she said, I told her that I dislocated something important and was hoping to find it in that box, all she said was "Smart one aren't ya, why would you put something like that inside a box?" you heard it, it's my fault.

So I was wondering, what would other people do if they were in my place? The only thing I did was looking as if someone just told me that Sophie is missing or that my laptop is broken. you know, like I'm panicking but politely, can you do that? panic politely.


Image by cholesterol

2 comments:

Delta said...

damn there are people like that??? are you still friends with them then???

Anonymous said...

Well,,, they're family too, not much choice here huh? but I still like them. ^_^